How can we help?
Wheeled loading shovels are key to any on-site process. So we've designed the new JCB 437ZX to provide maximum uptime –by being efficient, durable, productive, comfortable, serviceable and safe.
- Maximum Engine Power: 183 hp<p>136 kW
- Operating Weight: 35,000 lb 15,875 kg
- Standard Bucket Capacity: 3.5 yd<sup>3</sup><p>2.3 m<sup>3</sup>
- Industry recognised components carefully selected for ultimate performance and reliability
- EFFICENT BY DESIGN: • The optional torque lock-up 5-speed transmission means the JCB 437ZX can achieve 100% efficiency through the transmission in 2nd to 5th gears for improved performance and fuel consumption. Closer gear ratios mean lower engine speeds in each gear. • The JCB 437ZX's Automatic Idle feature returns the engine to 700rpm after 30 seconds of inactivity, while Eco mode limits engine speed to 1,800rpm for reduced fuel consumption. Either way, productivity remains formidable. • Wheel speed braking means the 437ZX's brakes rotate at the same speed as the wheels for heat and drag reduction, as well as improved fuel economy. • JCB’s engine idle shutdown facility can safely apply the brakes and switch the 437ZX off after a programmable amount of time. • The JCB 437ZX's hydraulic cooling fan automatically reacts to ambient temperature and adjusts the fan speed to optimize cooling, reduce fuel consumption and lower noise levels. • Unloaded spool valves in the valve block mean that arms lower under gravitational, not hydraulic force, reducing fuel consumption.
- Heavy duty articulation joint and well-positioned steering rams
- PRODUCTIVE PERFORMANCE: • The JCB 437ZX's T4 compliant Cummins QSB 6.7 liter engine produces its power and torque – 173hp (129kW) and 591lbf (801Nm) respectively – at low revs for excellent response and optimum efficiency. For easier maintenance, this engine doesn't require SCR or DPF aftertreatment. • A variable geometry turbocharger means the 437ZX enjoys increased performance at low engine speeds for improved cycle times and tractive effort. • Compatible with a range of aftermarket attachments, JCB’s optional quickhitch makes changeovers swift and efficient. There's also an extensive range of axle options so you can tailor a JCB 437ZX to any application. • Powerful twin variable displacement piston pump hydraulics help the 437ZX to circulate a massive 264 l/min for fast cycle times and excellent multifunction capability. • Choose the perfect JCB 437ZX loader arm for your application: Z-bar linkage (ZX) for high breakout applications. • JCB's innovative electronic management can perform progressive clutch cut-off for efficient, productive loader control. The 5-speed transmission option with torque convertor lock-up, meanwhile, provides better acceleration, hill climbing and road travel performance.
- All-day-comfortable operator environment and JCB Smoothride load suspension
- A QUALITY PROCESS: • Finite element analysis and rig testing give the JCB 437ZX superior structural strength and durability. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -20?C. • We use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining, precision paint technology and innovative assembly techniques to guarantee the very highest levels of quality for the JCB 437ZX. • The articulation joint on a JCB 437ZX has a heavy-duty box section – stronger than a single plate with boss. For added protection, the 437ZX's steering rams are high up, and its hoses are routed neatly through the articulation joint. • There's a heavy-duty center pin and oversized bushing on the JCB 437's articulation joint for even more durability, as well as twin taper roller bearings that can tolerate both vertical and horizontal loads. • The rear counterweight and cast quarter pillars protect the 437ZX's cooling pack and the back end of the machine from damage.
- T4i/Stage 3b 1.7 gal (6.7 liter) engine producing 173hp (129kW) and 591lbf (801Nm)
- Optional 5-speed transmission with torque convertor lock-up
- DRIVE SAFELY: • The optional rear-view camera displays an unobstructed rear view on the JCB 437ZX's in-cab color monitor. • Inclined, equally spaced access steps, together with well-positioned grab handles, make for safe access to a JCB 437ZX. • The JCB 437ZX has superb all-around visibility, courtesy of interior mirrors, heated exterior mirrors and hood mirrors. • Non-slip walkways and additional grab handle options make operators safe when climbing onto the JCB 437ZX. • The JCB 437ZX cab is isolator-mounted, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards, and positively pressurized against dust. You can choose from fresh air, carbon and P3 – HEPA recirculation filters as well.
- COMFORTABLY SUPERIOR: • A tilting and telescopic steering column on the JCB 437ZX, plus a comprehensive range of loader controls (multi-lever, joystick, or joystick with proportional auxiliary) means the 437ZX operator is always comfortable to operate – and therefore productive. • There's a stylish, modern central dash display which provides machine health details, service requirements, operating information and more. • The 437ZX has air conditioning and automatic climate control options to create perfect working temperatures– as well as a range of seat options. • The selectable loader arm detents mean operators can set loader arm height limitations, return to dig and float functions for improved safety and productivity. • JCB Smoothride load suspension limits shock loadings on the 437ZX, and therefore reduces material spillage and structural stress, as well as increasing operator comfort. • A 3-piece laminated front windshield, interior mirrors, heated exterior mirrors, an optional reverse camera and a sloping rear hood give the JCB 437 excellent all-round visibility.
- Eco mode reduces fuel consumption yet retains productivity
- LOW MAINTENACE LONG INTERVALS: • Gain easy access to the JCB 437ZX's engine bay and large single-faced cooling pack with wide-opening gullwing doors. Daily checks and grease points can be accessed from ground level. • An electronic monitoring system relays machine condition, giving real time alerts. This safeguards both the machine and operator. • Because it uses premium components like a Cummins engine, ZF transmissions and axles, Rexroth pumps, and Parker valve blocks, the JCB 437ZX has a long service life built in. • Full hydraulic dual circuit braking with multiple oil-immersed disks gives the 437ZX's braking system a virtually maintenance-free lifespan. • Group test ports mean you can check the braking, steering and hydraulic system pressures easily on a JCB 437ZX.