JCB TM320 ARTICULATED TELESCOPIC HANDLER
|Model||TM320 ARTICULATED TELESCOPIC HANDLER|
How can we help?
The powerful and efficient JCB TM320 Agri is designed to be as productive as possible. A powerful engine, permanent 4WD, servo controls and numerous other benefits are built in.
- Variflo flow-on-demand hydraulic system
- SAFETY AND SECURITY: Low front steps with well positioned grab handles allow for safe and easy ingress and egress. The low boom pivot and large glass areas provide for 360 degree visibility. A cast rear counterweight helps prevent impact damage; recessed rear lights are mounted above the counterweight for added protection. In-cab electric two stage quick hitch isolation protects against accidental release of attachments.
- Six-speed powershift transmission
- TOTAL PRODUCTIVITY: The JCB TM320 Agri articulated telehandler offers the versatility of a wheeled loader with the reach and lift characteristics of a telehandler, all in one. Variable flow auxiliary hydraulics are easy to use and are designed to maximize productivity and efficiency. Four-wheel drive (4WD) is fitted as standard to ensure ultimate traction and performance in soft, muddy ground. All major greasing points are extended to 500 hours, for maximum uptime.
- 125 hp (93 kW) highly efficient JCB EcoMAX engine
- Torquelock system provides superior efficiency when roading
- COMFORT AND EASE OF USE: The JCB TM320 Agri articulated telehandler features a spacious cab with deluxe, fully adjustable seating and intuitive, ergonomically positioned controls. Air conditioning is standard on the JCB TM320 Agri. The dash-mounted monitor provides operators with useful information such as efficient running, fuel remaining, fuel used since last fill, and current average fuel consumption figures. The TM320 is equipped with sideshift for easier positioning of attachments and accurate placement of loads. Boom end damping on lower and retract reduces shock to the operator and the machine itself.
- DRIVELINE PERFORMANCE: The JCB TM320 Agri articulated telehandler features a Tier 4 Final-compliant, 268 cu in (4.4 liter) JCB EcoMAX engine that produces 125 hp (93 kW) and 550 Nm of torque with variable geometry turbo. The engine requires no diesel particulate filter (DPF), for simplified servicing and reduced operating costs. In addition to high power and torque at low engine speeds, the JCB TM320 Agri articulated telehandler further reduces fuel consumption with load-sensing hydraulics that consume power only on demand. Automatic TorqueLock in fourth, fifth and sixth gears when roading reduced fuel consumption.
- Class-leading comfort, durability and residual value
- QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY: The JCB TM320 Agri articulated telehandler has undergone stress tests replicating a lifetime of cycles in the arduous digging and dumping situations. JCB EcoMax engines have been tested for 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest applications and environments. A heavy-duty center joint takes both vertical and horizontal loadings for maximum durability and rigidity. JCB makes its own hydraulic cylinders, cabs, axles, transmissions, chassis, boom and engines – all designed to work in perfect harmony for optimum reliability.
- SIMPLE SERVICING: The JCB TM320 Agri articulated telehandler requires no replaceable DPF, for simplified maintenance requirements, lower operating costs and no need for productivity-sapping regeneration. All daily check points on the TM320 are easily accessible and daily checks are performed at ground level. The diesel tank and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) tank are also easily accessed and filled from ground level. The wide-opening rear hood provides clear access (without tools) to greasing points, service points and the battery. A cyclonic air cleaner reduces debris build up in the air filter. Any debris that does accumulate is removed by an air intake scavenge system to extend service intervals. Self-lubricating boom wear pads and dry boom lubrication provides virtually maintenance-free operation.