JCB 560-80 AGRI
How can we help?
The JCB 560-80 AGRI is the large Loadall you’ve been demanding; it boasts many innovative and practical new features to tackle the uniquely challenging farming environment.
- Maximum Engine Power: 145 hp <p> 108 kW
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 12,000 lbs <p> 5,433 kg
- Maximum Lift Height: 25' 10" <p> 8.7m
- 145 hp (108 kW) T4F EcoMax engine
- Rigorous safety measures and anti-theft features
- 25 ft 10 in (7.9m) max capacity
- 13 ft 5 in (4.1m) outside turn radius over tires
- 3,750 lbs (1,700 kg) lift capacity at full reach
- SERVICE & DURABILITY: Every JCB telescopic handler is designed to maximize uptime and productivity. To do that, we make sure our components last a long time and, when routine replacements need to take place, we make sure everything important is easily accessible. So all checks are quick, simple and safe to carry out from ground level on this telescopic handler. The one-piece hood is on a gas strut for ease and safety; the radiator chaff guard and reversing fan keeps out debris; the fold-out cooling package is easy to clean, as is the flat floor with drainage channels; and most service intervals, including boom lubrication, are a lengthy 500 hours. All JCB telescopic handlers have a one-piece fully welded chassis for maximum strength and minimum weight. Hoses are routed through the boom and lights fold away to protect against site damage. The U-shaped boom with integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate has reduced joints and stress points. Key components like telescopic handler transmissions are tested over thousands of cycles and all of our manufacturing processes are backed by ISO 9001:2008.
- MANEUVERABILITY & PERFORMANCE: The JCB 560-80 Agri Plus telescopic handler features three steer modes - 2WS, 4WS and crab steer - for superb maneuverability. It’s also got JCB’s award-winning EcoMax engine for improved power and productivity. The uprated 145hp (108kW) unit produces its power and torque at low revs, meaning that the engine has to work less than competitive machines. That saves fuel and, of course, money. Optional Torque Lock provides even greater efficiency, as well as speed. So does the powerful 37 g/min (140 l/min) variable flow hydraulic pump. Good ground clearance and four-wheel drive mean this telescopic handler can make excellent progress in any conditions or terrain. Add a hydrostatic transmission for easy operation, infinite speed variations and great fuel efficiency, and you have truly versatile telescopic handler performance and productivity. A new Z-bar linkage provides 14,770 lbs (6.7 tons) of shovel breakout force, while a variable speed cooling fan and hydraulic regeneration system aid efficiency.
- 37 gal/min (140l/min) hydraulic flow
- 15 ft (4.6m) max forward reach
- Comfortable, easy to operate and straightforward to service
- Designed in direct response to extensive customer input
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The JCB 560-80 Agri Plus telescopic handler has class-leading comfort, not least because of its spacious, safe, side-entry cab. Visibility is superb and there are stable doors for ventilation, all of which is just the start; we invest in the telescopic handler operator’s comfort because it equates to real, measurable improvements in day-long productivity. This means keeping noise levels low and building everything around the operator, from a fully adjustable suspension seat and steering column, cell phone holder and intelligently placed air vents, to ergonomic controls on the front console. Controls on the JCB 560-80 Agri Plus telescopic handler are intelligently grouped for instinctive use, with hydraulic and transmission controls laid out for quick, safe and precise operation. In fact, the only people who might lose out with 560-80 Agri Plus telescopic loaders are potential thieves and vandals; all telescopic handler windows are etched with serial numbers, and a battery isolator immobilizes the machine.
- 12,000 lbs (5,443 kg) max capacity