How can we help?
The JCB 510-55TC is a full-sized telehandler designed for productive use from the start until the end of your project; it is equally well suited for placing materials using forks or digging into dirt and aggregate piles with a bucket. The four-section boom is designed for extra strength with the exclusive JCB U-shape boom design and more than 20 inches of section overlap. Key hole castings help to dissipate forces on the boom while using a bucket.
- Maximum Engine Power: 109 hp <p> 81 kW
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 10,000 lbs <p> 4,535 kg
- Maximum Lift Height: 55 ft 9 in <p> 16.7 m
- Brand new Stage IIIB/Tier 4i EcoMAX engine
- A SOUND INVESTMENT: JCB’s EcoMAX motor produces high levels of power and torque at engine speeds as low as 1400-1600 RPM for fuel efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics. With no required exhaust aftertreatment, the JCB EcoMAX engine does away with the need for heat-resistant lube oils or Adblue. Additionally, the EcoMAX engine can be adapted to run on lower-grade fuels, so your 510-55TC telehandler can be resold different territories for increased resale value. Resale values are further enhanced by huge global demand, legendary JCB productivity and superb JCB build quality.
- Up to 10% fuel saving over outgoing model
- SAFE AND SECURE: Hose burst check valves on the rams prevent collapse if a hose fails. The JCB Adaptive Load Control system is automatically activated to maintain longitudinal stability. The JCB 510-55TC is equipped with side and rear mirrors for all-round visibility. Safety is further enhanced by a standard-fit reverse alarm. For quick, easy and safe access, the JCB 510-55TC has a three-point access. After hours, the machine is secured by the JCB LiveLink telematics vehicle tracker and an optional immobilizer.
- New seat safety switch disables forward/reverse when operator isn’t seated
- New instruments, hi-res TFT screen and backlit switches
- ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE, ULTIMATE PRODUCTIVITY: With a compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles, the 510-55TC telehandler is extremely maneuverable for more efficient travel time around the work site. JCB’s new efficient EcoMAX T4 engine produces power and torque at low engine speeds for great responsiveness. The 510-55TC is equipped with 4WD as standard for improved traction and performance even in soft, muddy areas.
- High power and torque at low revs
- New telematics and immobilizer security features including remote management