How can we help?
The JCB 505-20TC compact telehandler is powered by a 74HP JCB by Kohler engine. It is powerful, productive, maneuverable and comfortable.
- Nuevo modo seguro que desactiva el movimiento cuando el operador no está sentado
- New seat safety switch disables forward/reverse when operator isn’t seated
- COMFORT & EASE OF USE: The JCB 505-20TC telescopic handler has a large, spacious cab with a wide access door; tinted cab glass reflects 30 percent of the sun’s energy for increased comfort. JCB 505-20TC controls are comfortable, precise and smooth thanks to single-lever electro servo controls with proportional auxiliaries. JCB’s proportional constant flow feature allows operators to program different flow rates for different attachments. Telehandler operators can maneuver quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes possible via the shuttle lever on the steering column or the joystick-mounted shuttle switch.
- VISIBILITY & SECURITY: The 505-20TC telehandler features a low boom pivot point and slim outer boom for unmatched visibility to front and rear wheels on the right-hand side. Bystanders are further safeguarded by the standard-fit reversing alarm. Hose burst check valves (HBCVs) prevent the rams from collapse in the event of a hose failure. GPS tracking via JCB LiveLink telematics systems provides real-time location data, including geofencing alerts to let you know if your machine is being used beyond predefined boundaries.
- Brand new Tier 4i/Stage IIIB EcoMAX engine
- High power and torque at low revs
- New telematics and immobilizer security features including remote management
- Brand new Stage IIIB/Tier 4i EcoMAX engine